Friday, May 30, 2008

Arcane

When I first started writing about a science fiction character that I named "Arcane" I didn't know then that I was writing about a past lifetime that interfaces with my present life. At that time I used the 'angst' of my then young life from 1969 through 1980 when I began to write of Arcane not realizing fully that one works upon things lifetime after lifetime until one gets it right. So many of "Arcane's" issues were variables of issues I was still dealing with in this life.

I was just looking up the definition of Arcane.
Arcane means:Known or understood by only a few
Synonyms: mysterious, esoteric, occult, inscrutable
one of the synonyms is inscrutable which means:
Difficult to fathom or understand; impenetrable

I once said to a friend who has published many books."People like me think such and such." My friend said to me, "There are no people like you, Fred. The people who somewhat are like you are still in the religion you were raised in. However, most of the people that had the experience you had are dead or committed suicide. There are no people left alive like you."

I'm not sure I completely agree with him but it is true that I had to leave the religion I was raised in and had sort of a "Moses" kind of experience. Many people wanted me to start a new religion because I survived being excommunicated from the old. However, my reaction was, "People have enough religions to confuse them already. My job is to do spiritual scientific research for all mankind so the human race can better survive what I see that is coming!" That is my honest reply to those who wanted me to start another religion. I feel we have too many religions already for anyone to make sense of as it is.

What is more important than starting new religions is each ones search for truth and enlightenment. Back when everyone struggled more just to eat and to stay alive than now, almost no one found the truth and most people suffered incredibly with physical and mental and emotional infirmities. Now however, at least 1/4 to 1/2 of the world's population has enough wealth and free time to actually devote their lives more to the pursuit of truth and enlightenment and genuine scientific and spiritual scientific research. Right now, individual enlightenment is taking place in unheard of numbers for even 1 century ago. So even though millions likely will starve to death this year, unheard of numbers of people will attain various levels of enlightenment and these people will help those who pass on transition smoother into healing heaven realms and help them into transitions into more and more desirable heavens. Though some are suffering incredibly physically and emotionally, others are attaining enlightenment in record numbers and helping everyone more quickly to an enlightened state of being.

No comments: