Monday, May 12, 2008

Run your vehicle on water and gasoline

If you go to Youtube.com and type in "burn salt water" or "run your car on water" or
"Stan Meyers" you will learn some amazing facts about how when electrodes are inserted into water from for example a 12 volt battery like you have in your car off one electrode comes hydrogen and the other comes oxygen. This hydrogen and oxygen can burn like gas in your car. Stan Meyers spent 20 years developing it but after talking to the pentagon and various interested business leaders he disappeared. So I guess the lesson here is if you are going to covert your vehicle to water then don't try to tell the whole world about it or market it or patent it.

However, it is my present belief that thousands to millions worldwide already operate one or more of their vehicles on a water gasoline mixture.

Here are my thoughts. During the 1980s I had this same idea because I had seen it done in science class in 8th grade in junior high school. So I added a copper wire sheathed with plastic and stripped then ends and put a tuperware bowl full of water next to my air intake on my truck engine. Then I tied the positive and negative electrodes in place and put power to it. UP bubbles Hydrogen and oxygen. Then I put a lid on the tupperward with a clear plastic tube running from the bowl making hydrogen and oxygen up into my trucks air intake. I put an on off switch in the drivers compartment so I could turn it on and make hydrogen and oxygen to be burned by the engine whenever I wanted to. However, after checking my mileage for one month I didn't get any better mileage and gave the idea up for then.

However, now with youtube.com I can see in some of the videos that I wasn't making enough volume of hydrogen and oxygen to make a difference. One of the ways that Stan Meyers came up with is to use metal conductive tubing like copper and other tubing. By attaching a positive line to one conductive tube and then putting another smaller diameter conductive tube inside that one but not touching one greatly increases the surface area to create an incredible higher output of hydrogen and oxygen.

The other thought I have had is that hydrogen likely has different burning characteristics than gasoline and so one would have to tinker with ways to make it burn more efficiently either alongside gasoline or by itself.

One idea I had was to regulate how much hydrogen made by having each conductive tube be on a separate switch. So if you had say somewhere between 5 and 10 conductive tubes each with a smaller non touching smaller cylinder inside of the bigger ones(or next to the bigger ones then one could control by switches the volume of hydrogen an oxygen made sort of like a throttle. So in this way it would be most useful in places where you would likely be on cruise control anyway. These are some of my thoughts in running on hydrogen and oxygen from tap water.

No comments: