Monday, May 26, 2008

advanced teachings for mystics and metaphysicians

I was sharing with two relatives after a relatives funeral. I was talking about how I was taught as a child to put up a forcefield that my parents and their religion called a Tube of Light to protect me from physical and spiritual harm. However, I was talking to a relative about how if I feel safe sometimes I find I can extend my aura out sometimes as far as the edges of the Galaxy. I was saying that it is extremely powerful when one can do that for a variety of reasons. It is very healing for ones soul and healing for all your aura touches. However, for many people it is unthinkable because they are afraid. In order for this to be a positive thing one needs to develope a deep deep feeling of kindness and compassion towards all life in the universe. If one doesn't do this first there can be very serious repercussions. I learned the importance of doing this when Kriyananda came into the county where I was and the weather changed and I saw first hand what it does when one is evolved enough to do this firsthand. Though I wasn't very successful at doing this until my middle 30s, eventually through long experiments I became proficient at this as well. It is very powerful and healing both for the one doing this and for all life interpenetrated by ones aura if one can maintain a parentlike or grandparentlike mode towards all one encompasses with ones aura. It should only be done spontaneously when one feels safe, expanded and at peace.

No comments: