Saturday, May 10, 2008

Worries

One of the main reasons that I write online is that I am a lifelong precognitive psychic. And I have found through 60 years now experience that if I say nothing about what I see it usually happens. But if I speak about problems I see coming often they can be avoided as people become aware of these problems. Sometimes just peoples mind upon a possible future creates a different and better future.

I have found that life on earth only continues to exist when there is some sort of ongoing balance going on. I equate this kind of necessary balance for all life to continue to exist as something that metaphorically looks like a surfer riding a wave. Everything has to be relatively perfect for life to continue to exist on this planet for any type of life. When I mention things I'm worried about I'm trying to create a 1,000,000 year plus civilization on earth for humans and all other lifeforms here that can work. So, what I'm searching for is enough balance for humans and all life to continue to survive and prosper here on earth and beyond.

What I'm presently worried about are two things. The first one might not be obvious to most people. It is my worry of the US and NATO and the UN being drawn very strangely into a very strange war with China because of Myanmar(Burma) because of all the dying Burmese from starvation, bad water and finally waterborn diseases that ravage not only Burma but surrounding nations as well.

The second thing I'm worried about is that the US might be tempted to start a war with Iran so that the world military industrial complex can continue to get fat on these wars. Down this path lies world suicide for the human race within 300 to 500 years. The chain reaction of events caused by this move in September, October or November of this year would create a World War. While this world war continued for 10 to 20 years, oil disappears and Global Climate Change gets worse. In this scenario 3/4 of the human race is gone within 200 years and 95% is gone within 500 years. Within 1000 years the human race is extinct on earth if there aren't human colonists from earth on other planets. These are my worries as a precognitive psychic. I'm only writing about them to help give the human race a future.

No comments: