http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/
20080530/ts_afp/chinaquake
This earthquake in China is the disaster that just keeps on coming, not matter what. The latest question I think should be: Why are there Radioactive materials below the quake lake in china that could break and flood all below at any time? This disaster is beginning to remind me of Chernobyl and Hundreds of square miles still uninhabitable in Russia. It is another nuclear radioactive nightmare in the making.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- HTTPS?
- This is what the code looks like displayed on a page
- For example, an IPhone is probably the most vulnerable security device you can get. Why would I choose to have one?
- Volkswagen Beetle by Wikipedia
- Ancien régime: (or the monarchy before Louis XVI was guillotined along with Marie Antoinette)
- Ford Model T (produced from 1908 until 1927)
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment