Monday, May 5, 2008

Becoming Meridian: An Interface

I have always been a precognitive psychic. What this means to me is that often I will see the future near or far, the present near or far, or the past near or far. Sometimes I find this useful and other times I find it confusing because as humans we all live in the hear and now. And because of this I can't always see the usefulness of what I see past, present and future. So I have to assume that God has a much better handle on these gifts he has given me than I do. This gives me peace about the whole thing.

What I have found that is useful about seeing is when I see the future. One rule about this I have found is that if I see the future and I write about it the future changes. Most of the time this is a good thing. For if I see the future and write about it, it is a way of protecting the future for all of us. It is a way to prevent wars. It is a way to save lives.

Both wars and accidents that take lives I perceive as preventable accidents. So if I write in a certain way many times lives lost through accidents and wars are prevented
in this way. I appear to be in the old sense of the word "A Seer". In this lifetime I didn't ask for this, this is just what God gave me. As a young man this was a very difficult burden to bear. It wasn't until I was over 30 years old that I came to peace about these gifts. Before then, it was always a struggle to stay alive while living with gifts like these. It is very difficult to be a child who is a SEER unless you have parents like I did that understood and were supportive.

Down through history there have been many many like myself but in the materialistic society we now live in often truly gifted people are just medicated and abandoned by materialistic non-believers. This was not the case with me. When I was born my parents always knew I would be a person that would be in the direction of Jesus. Though this was a lot to take for a young person, still I intuitively always understood this.

As I matured and studied Cultural Anthropology in College I saw my place as a natural shaman and Seer in the ancient traditions. I studied with Christian mystics, Native American Medicine men, East Indian Yogis, and Tibetan Lamas. Finally after all this I began to have peace with my divine gifts. Finally, I had my place and felt accepted in these ways.

Over the years I prayed for: "The Leisure to Practice". At first when I was given this at age 50 after almost dying at 49 like many lamas do I was surprised and didn't really know what to do with myself. Then I realized that I could do more than I had ever been able to before with all I know. I began to see myself as a suburban Cave Yogi with the time to actually practice 24 hours a day whether I was home "in my cave" or whether I was out traveling the world among people. The last ten years have been amazing!

Between 1980 and the present I have written about Arcane who at first I believed was a science fiction character who was dealing with in his late 20s with many of the same internal problems that I was at that time in my life. He was born about 1 million years into the future. Within a couple of years of writing about Arcane I wrote about Elohar and Ragna, future incarnations of my parents around 7000 AD. Also, around that time, I wrote about Darshan in ancient Atlantis and of his Experiences about Lord Fire and ocean going as well as space traveling ship.

However, when I almost died in 1998 God came to me and showed me that I must put my experiences that I have written about online I did. I thought about publishing them in book form and I still may do that at some point or my wife might publish them posthumously after I'm gone. I don't know. However, what I do know is that everything I have written are real past life experiences of myself and many friends and relatives in the past, present and future. They are written in a legendary form to protect the integrity of the past, the present and the future. They are meant to be a guide book of sorts for those of the human race past, present and future who can see the usefulness of them. The Galactic Sentience is a real being and does actually rule this Galaxy. He does consider me to be a dream of his sleeping grandfather who created this galaxy for his wife and children to live in. Arcane is real and is sometimes known among other things as Saint Germain or if it suits you you can pretend that all this is just a fantasy. However, for me it is my Bible of my lifetimes and my legacy to the future human race as it moves out into the Galaxy. These are my experiences and the experiences of friends and relatives past, present and future. May they help your and your friends and families now and into the future.

If it is useful to you please read the parts of what I have written that are useful to you. I don't consider my writing the best. What is important is the information given about our past, present and future. This information can help our civilizations on earth survive until we can begin to settle other worlds and dimensions in our near and far future.

The title of this article is "Becoming Meridian: An Interface". This refers to one of the characters in my online book, Meridian(Eridian). Arcane meets him about 950,000 years into the future here on earth when he is time banished by an enemy to Earth at a time when no physical humans live here. Arcane finds the spirit of Meridian, who takes care of Earths heavens. They have been waiting for someone like Arcane to come. Meridian and the the other invisible (spirit) elders of Earth send Arcane back with supernormal powers of a world saver to win the war for Arcane's people against an enemy planet. Because of his supernormal powers he has to eventually leave his home planet so the defeated planet and his own can remain at peace. Meridian sends him back to Earth in 1987. There he meets Jonathan(my alter ego) who is preparing in his last lifetime as a human to become Meridian. This is why I called this article "Becoming Meridian"

If you are interested my online book which I call "Memories" is at the following website. Scroll down the index page until you see Memories part 1, memories part 2 etc.

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Wetlands/2634/

No comments: