Friday, November 20, 2009

My Strange Experience

This experience was with Fort Ord when it was still an Army base. I was within 50 miles of the base at that time and we were visiting my wife's sister and taking care of her kids while they went on vacation. Since they had three little ones under 5 they really needed a vacation. I had a VCR tape of "Romancing the Stone" which was my favorite movie of the 1980s. I liked it because I knew many people like Michael Douglas' character from the 1960s through the 1980s who were world travelers. I guess the word risk takers comes to mind. Even though I had been raising a family since 1974 and my son was now about 9 years old in 1983 I still knew people like this from Santa Cruz, Mt. Shasta and Hawaii and Alaska who flitted in and out of my life as they traveled the world having many adventures. They used to climb mountains, rock climb, ride motorcycles, fly gliders, places and Hang gliders with me since the 1960s. I was 21 in 1969.

Since my wife's sister didn't have cable tv I was getting bored. I had just watched "Romancing the Stone" again and didn't have any other tapes I wanted to watch. So I lay on the carpet and tried bi-locating.

Now, for those of you new to bi-locating(it is being conscious in your body while you soul travel. One can enter a type of trance or once they get good at it just be 2 or more places at once. Since I'm very intelligent and very visual and a natural multi-tasker bi-location always worked well for me.

Since I was bored I started to roam around Monterey County to see what I could see out bi-locating. Some people call this remote viewing. I have always called this bi-location instead. Remote viewing is an impersonal term like passively watching TV. I think it is more responsible to call it "being two places at once". Since Sai Baba can not only bi-locate but actually manifest a physical body in a second place when he does this I think seeing it as bi-location is more useful, especially if one is on a spiritual path like me.

However, if one is not doing work for angels and God and the like one often times is not protected properly in doing bi-location. Since I was just roaming curious I wasn't properly protected and almost died as a result.

What happened I realize now then likely around 1983 was that I came upon a "Men Who Stare at Goats" classroom in Fort Ord. I was drawn there because what was happening was bad and I wanted it to stop. Two people (a man and a woman) were teaching the class how to kill through bi-location. When I tried to stop it I failed and instead the teachers of the class became aware of me and started catapulting my soul back and forth between them like a basketball. I knew that if I didn't stop this I would die.

So, I called out to Arcangel Michael and I was completely back in my body again. However, I then bi-located back near the classroom to try to get the young students(all 18 to 25) to stop with what they were doing. I screamed at them all and said so they could hear me, "IF you don't stop this the likely outcome is insanity and death!" I knew they heard me because they all had been chosen for their psychic abilities. I knew that all understood and that a few I spoke with would drop out eventually when they could. It was the best I could do. Misusing psychic gifts is the quickest path to insanity and death I know of. So, since I was in my 30s I tried desperrately to rescue them before they were crazy or dead.

This was my experience around 1983 with "The Men who Stare At Goats" in real life.

At the time I didn't know about the whole "Men who Stare at Goats" thing. I just knew people were being trained to kill with their minds.

What I also knew was that people had tried to do this thousands of years ago and all the people who could easily be killed with mind to mind transfer had died and had not reproduced thousands of years ago. So, all people alive now have multiple defense mechanisms against psychic killing. The only way people can be killed now is through subliminal manipulation through TV and Radio which is horrific karma for those that create such abominations. Luckily, most subliminal manipulations only make people buy things they don't need. At least so far. So, we enter a brave new world both good and bad.

No comments: