Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's a Long way to Tiparary

For any of you who actually have had a bad bought with Swine Flu and survived it. God Bless you! And for those of you who didn't survive. God Bless you! God Bless you! God Bless you!

After about 3 weeks of this I'm pretty done with it. At first I thought I was going to die for a couple of days. Then I coughed for a week which wasn't that bad until I realized I was losing strength again. So I got a prescription for Zithromax and feel better but still coughing a little. So by the end of November it will be about a month dealing with this. At least I survived the worst of it. I'm still going but still a little dingy from Tamiflu, coughing for 2 weeks and increasingly cold weather outside.

It was really weird the first week never knowing what the real temperature was because I had the chills and high fever, so it was hard to know whether I was hot or cold or what.

Hope you all are surviving this. I can see why so many give up and die, especially little ones who never experienced this (since the last time there was something like this was the 1970s or 1960s). And older people are dying because they just don't have the strength to fight it anymore. God Bless you all!

No comments: