Friday, November 20, 2009

Oddities Nov. 20th 2009

I was going to call this "The Man Who Never DieS" but then I heard from Saint Germain. His thing was that this was a better name for this article.

If you were comparing Jesus as most people hear about him to Jesus 1.0 and then Saint Germain as Jesus 2.0 and then many other variations of Jesus as 3.0 to 100.0 versions. Then this is Odd point 0.

If you understand Saint Germain's Motto to be something like this, "Whether you love me or fear me is irrelevant. If you give me your attention I will take you to permanent enlightenment and Bliss". If you are a completely practical person you can understand this faultless logic. What Saint Germain is saying is, "Yes. Jesus and I are wonderful but we are both pretty scary too. Just look at a Catholic Jesus on the cross in their churches with blood running down and a pained look on his face and tell me that's not scary to a child or anyone else to take in and really look at deeply.

So when I first heard about Chelsea Quinn Yarbro's Saint Germain as a vampire I was first offended until I saw he was depicted as a Count of Monte Cristo figure who helps people and never dies.

I think what is really happening is that the human race is on the verge of a quantum jump in consciousness. We are faced with an extreme paradox.

I think this is the zen koan that says it. You can formulate your own if you can.

"We may all die tomorrow but a few of us(because of medical science) may live forever!"

If you can think of a better way of saying it put it on a T-Shirt because this is the paradox of our age and we all need to contemplate it. It is the Zen Koan of our times.

So, in regard to all the interest in Vampires lately I think it is a direct correlation to what is happening on earth. A few rich people who are evelved enough might keep on living for hundreds of years. Some of them might be from my "Baby boomer" generation because we have psychologically prepared for it. Once this happens it will open the floodgates for more to live indefinitely.

So, as a world culture we need to contemplate this koan,

"We may all die tomorrow but a few of us might live forever!"

No comments: