Friday, November 27, 2009

The Logical Probability of Time Travel

I like to write about this periodically, especially for those who can think in both logical ways and who understand the nature of probability.

The logic premise goes something like this:

"If time travel has been or was invented or even is now being invented in any galaxy in the past, present and future and if it is possible to invent time travel then it is here right now!"

If you run through the logic of this scientific premise it works as long as it is scientifically possible to travel time. So if it is possible to do then the likelihood that someone invents it in the past, present or future from our civilization or another is a 99.9% probability.

But it is important to state that only if it is scientifically possible can this premise be true. But if it is scientifically possible then time travel is here now!



Now I would like to tell you a true story that is still hard for me to believe even though I experienced it.

It happened in 1992 in the little city of Mt. Shasta in California on a clear sunny day of summer between noon and 3 pm with no clouds in the sky. The temperature was in the high 70s Fahrenheit or low 80s. I was hand washing dishes in the kitchen of my families house on an acre of Cherry trees, apple trees, walnut trees and pear trees when I heard a lot of noise. It was the kind of noise when military helicopter carrying weight break the sound barrier with the tips of their helicoptor blades. Since there were three double bladed helicopters that can carry about 40+ troops it was very loud because they were within 3000 feet of my house vertically. So since I had run out to see what helicopters with my stepson as he was growing up I decided to run out and see if I could identify them. They were the standard double bladed helicopters used by the U.S. Army in Viet Nam. I think they are called a Chinook or something like that. As I looked up at them in a V formation the three helicopters all stopped suddenly and hovered stationary which I thought was very strange because although they were painted gray they had no military markings on them of any kind. Then I couldn't believe my eyes. The same shaped ship that had made an imprint at Bunny Flats up on Mt. Shasta in 1974 was just below the three unmarked military looking helicopters. It looked to be silver in color and the shape of a saucer and looked to be as it stood in the air below and near and in perfect formation with the helicopters about 25 to 30 feet in diameter. I tried very hard not to blink so I wouldn't miss anything important. As I stood there the saucer suddenly disappeared with no sound. This was just too surrealistic for me. Then after the flying saucer disappeared the three double bladed helicopters flew up Hiway 89 toward Nevada or therabouts.

I thought about what I had seen for about 2 years and I realized there were only two possibilities where the saucer went. First, it could have been a hologram projected by the helicopters but it looked completely real. Second, it was the same shape as the saucer print I found in 1974 in June at Bunny Flats in the snow on Mt. Shasta. So, for me the most likely explanation is that the saucer time traveled as I witnessed it.

Since those had to be government or corporate ships I realized that our government had access to ufos. And if it time traveled and wasn't a hologram then our government has had access to time travel since at least 1974.

If you want to read more about what I have written on time travel visit my other website:

dragonofcompassion.com

The pieces on time travel which might be factual or factual legends since I am a natural intuitive are:

Uncle Tommy Travels Time
Memories(After ARcane 'the dragon of compassion' leaves New Deva and comes to earth')
UNUS(Arcane on earth training earth born time travelers to prevent nuclear wars)

No comments: