Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Memories November 3rd 2009

http://dragonofcompassion.com/

My other website is listed here where my book Memories is free to read as well as some short sequels.

Though I have written all my life and created many journals about my researches into religion and spiritual technology and traveled over most of the United States and to Asia and Europe in search of the truth wherever I might find it, I mostly would have to say that I am an explorer, an intuitive explorer. I found out young that my best intuitive ability was to be in the right place at the right time which made for a very interesting life worldwide.

Though before I almost died I would never have published anything ( at least as honestly as I have), when I almost died I realized that my fear of publishing the results of a lifetime of research into the important questions of life needed to be shared with others so that they could benefit from my now 61 years of research into multiple subjects but primarily my research has been into what I call spiritual technology.

For example, if the world would blow up tomorrow I would not be upset because I would be trying to get people to believe that it hadn't happened just because of what I now know about the true nature of the universe. Basically, on a deep level everything exists the way it does only because we(trillions of us) believe it does.

I have discovered that the universe is a groupthink. So there are certain things you can change and other things that can't be changed very easily. Imagine that whatever you believed manifested to a greater or lesser degree but that this was also true for all beings. So, what we can do as individuals is also defined by the beliefs of all other beings. And when I say All beings I don't just mean humans. I mean ALL beings everywhere. So, for example, on earth your reality is defined not just be other humans that believe as you do but by all the humans of other religions than yours and the animals, plants, trees, birds, fish, insects of earth etc. and even beyond earth. To really experience this it might just take your breath away for a moment or two.

So, even though you might have control of your life to do whatever you want (literally) you also have to deal with how all the rest of life in the universe feels and thinks about what you are doing and always have and always will.

How this work is just karma or "As ye sow ye shall reap." Same thing.

So much of what I write about is how to avoid problems for yourself or others by understanding that it is in your enlightened self interest long term (billions of years past, present and future) to conduct yourself so you don't just create more and more problems for yourself and all other beings by your thoughts and actions.

So, after studying many religions and taking what I felt was important from all of them I have written the free online book "Memories" to try and share what I have learned that I think the human race needs to know especially the next 1000 or more years or more in order to survive both spiritually, religiously and politically in the Galaxy. Many of the short sequels to this book are the buttons at the top of the page after you complete all the sections of "Memories" if you are interested at the above listed website called dragonofcompassion.com

No comments: