Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazy Wisdom and Soul Travel

Crazy wisdom is being and doing what needs to be done even if it isn't logical. The definition of Crazy Wisdom is "The Wisdom beyond logic". So it is a Wisdom based upon an highly developed sense through much experience(in this life and others) of exactly where and when one needs to be in any given moment. Unfortunately, 9 to 5 jobs don't lend to Crazy Wisdom much so one usually finds Crazy Wisdom people self employed and very independent in how they manage their time.

So, to a Crazy wisdom person manifesting in this way one must always expect the unexpected. I always found myself wanting Crazy Wisdom Teachers but God sending me complete disciplinarians like my Dad instead which I found usually difficult. However, I also realize discipline is important and also even Crazy Wisdom is a type of discipline too. It is just a very different kind of discipline of being in the right place and time and state of consciousness all at once all the time. So, if one naturally is crazy wisdom they are constantly sensing where and when and how they need to be to create the best outcome for all beings.

You might ask, "How does Soul Travel fit in with all of this?" Well, Soul Travel is a tool, a method of accomplishing something. Just like if you live in Los Angeles and get a job in New York you need to find a way to get to New York to do your new job, you might as a soul on the path want to accomplish something and soul travel might be just the tool to accomplish that goal.

After I read the book Alas, Babylon in 1960 when I was 12(which was written in 1959 by Pat Frank. It was one of the first post-apocalyptic novels of the after effects of a nuclear war in the small town of Fort Repose, Florida, which was actually based upon the actual city of Mount Dora.) I was sufficiently terrified of nuclear war after reading it. At the same time I was reading this the Cuban missile Crisis happened and people thought the world was over for real. The terror of the book and the actual Cuban missile crisis was way too real for me at the time.

So, I vowed to myself that I would find a way to help prevent the extinction of all life on earth from nuclear weapons. I was not the only child or young adult to make this vow. There were millions of us in America and more throughout the world.

So, for me soul travel was a means to this end.


note:I just went out on wikipedia to check dates and realized that the Cuban missile Crisis actually happened October 1962 which makes complete sense to me as President Kennedy was assasinated one year and one month later likely by people who were upset about the Cuban Missile Crisis around the world. So, in the interest of accuracy I would have to say that I read "Alas, Babylon" sometime between 1959 and the end of 1962. So anytime between age 11 and age 14. However, this wasn't just a horror book of fantasy. This came very very close to almost happening while I was just 14. I have never really been able to fully shake the closeness of nuclear holocaust. And strangely enough the closest feeling to what it was like during the Cuban Missile Crisis is what it has felt like since Sept. 11th 2001. You know, just this feeling of hopelessness and inevitability of things. Of things just being so crazy you can't see how it all can turn out okay. But remember there is always hope. Only when we give up is there no more hope. So keep hope alive!

No comments: