Monday, February 28, 2011

Hang on to Your Hat

I have been experiencing a type of forboding for the world. I have tried to eliminate any problems that might be coming in my own life or family's life. So, I'm left with what is happening to the whole world basically. It is what I have to do as an intuitive to keep myself and my family and friends alive first. Then, after I have tried to figure out why I feel something I begin like an investigator and try to figure out why I'm feeling something and it won't go away. So, the best saying is one out of the old west and it is the title of this blog, "Hand on to your Hat!" It is what people said while riding horses and either a very big wind was coming or they were going to ride for their lives and they were in danger. This is what I see for Earth now. I don't see a major world war because there is the United Nations and basically all big nations are just so incredibly economically interdependent upon each other a big war would mostly just be counter productive and ridiculous. But, that isn't true for smaller nations. right now there is instability in the middle east but I think we will see it spread all over the place. For now, places like China and Saudi Arabia are keeping it all in check but I don't know where all this is going. If people don't have enough food or rights some places they might explode in different ways around the world.

Anyway you look at it we are in a period of time that reminds me the most like the 1930s worldwide. Because we have the United Nations I don't think there will be any really big wars between the biggest nations any time soon. However, the instability of many many smaller nations could create a chaos equal to World War II in relation to starvation and instability worldwide. Now is the time for the biggest (and all sizes of nations) to band together for the common good of everyone. Batton down the hatches everyone a storm is coming. And it might last the next 10 years or more.

No comments: