Friday, February 25, 2011

A Buddha Would Say

 I found something that I had put on stickies this morning a while back. If you have a Macbook Pro, or other Apple Computer you might have the "stickies option" which allows you to keep information that you can have across several types of media for convenience rather than to put it on a piece of paper manually or print it out for this function. So, things I want to remember I put on Stickies. So, I went up  up to edit in Firefox and hit copy and then moved to this format and clicked "Paste". So here it is.

I was having an internal conversation with one of my teachers this morning. I was thinking, "I AM THAT IAM". My teacher was saying something like "You have moved forward from that." And then I thought, "May all beings have bliss and the Cause of Bliss". And then I realized that a real Buddha or Master would say it differently because of seeing the universe as it IS".

A Buddha would say, "All Beings ARE Bliss and the Cause of Bliss" and so would a true master. Because a Buddha would recognize that the natural state of all Beings.

The natural state of all beings is NOT Suffering it is Bliss and Enlightenment.

The reason for this is that neither Time nor Space is ultimately real. And because it is not ultimately real you are all the time with all beings that you love to be with including God. There is no real way to be separate from any being living or dead. So, Bliss is the natural state of Being and not Suffering.

Though 75% of Buddhists don't believe in God I am not one of these. I believe that even if God didn't exist that humans would have to invent God to choose to stay alive in a Body here on Earth. This is just a part of being a human here on earth. Why would anyone choose to stay alive without God? So, out of compassion to myself and all Beings I choose to Believe in God and to share that belief with others. Because otherwise I would have to commit suicide and if I did that many many others might too. As a responsible being in the universe I cannot start that chain reaction because I am responsible for all my actions and the consequences of all my actions. In this sense I am on the path to enlightenment and all who understand this are too.

No comments: