For every truly successful individual and for every successful nation these four qualities in action are necessary for everything to work right individually or collectively.
One of the reasons I write at this blog is that I try in every way I can to facilitate all four of these qualities in everyone who reads my blogs. I'm constantly asking questions which is the mark of every enlightened and successful individual on earth. If I can't find the answers to the questions I'm asking then maybe you can. By working together like this we all succeed or are at least we all are more likely to. So I write to Enlighten, Educate, Empower, and to help people be better Entrepreneurs because this system is how I became successful in all ways too. If you pursue all four of these goals happiness is one of the likely results for you and your family and your friends and beyond.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Blumenthal urges House to pass Russia sanctions amid "extreme urgency" in Ukraine
- Myasthenia gravis is not considered more prevalent overall in Middle Eastern populations compared to global rates, but regional studies note that patients in Arab countries often develop the condition at a younger age.
- The most interesting fact for me regarding the last 3 articles:
- “Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Victims' families remember Nazi ship sunk with prisoners on board
- This is part of my research for learning about when the last small ice age was between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Rare 1930s Watch Stashed in Old Jewelry Box Sells for $80,000 in Thrilling UK Auction
- It all makes much more sense if you see humans as domesticated Animals rather than something else
- NASA launches its Roman Space Telescope to explore the hidden universe
- is everyone okay after flash flooding in Grand Canyon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment