Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Enlightenment Education Empowerment Entrepreneurship

For every truly successful individual and for every successful nation these four qualities in action are necessary for everything to work right individually or collectively.

One of the reasons I write at this blog is that I try in every way I can to facilitate all four of these qualities in everyone who reads my blogs. I'm constantly asking questions which is the mark of every enlightened and successful individual on earth. If I can't find the answers to the questions I'm asking then maybe you can. By working together like this we all succeed or are at least we all are more likely to. So I write to Enlighten, Educate, Empower, and to help people be better Entrepreneurs because this system is how I became successful in all ways too. If you pursue all four of these goals happiness is one of the likely results for you and your family and your friends and beyond.

No comments: