Friday, June 10, 2011

Generating a Positive Field

I was trained by my parents who were Christian Mystic Ministers in Los Angeles and the Lay Ministers in charge of their church in Los Angeles between 1954 and 1960 when I was 6 to 12 years old. They trained me to become a lay minister as well all my growing up years. So even though I didn't fully understand the importance of becoming What I now would call a "God Fusion" where you experience God and you as one being (it is possible) and then you visualize what you want that is good for yourself and all life around you.

However, as I have grown older and wiser I also like the idea of everyone being able to generate a "Positive Field" whether or not they believe in God or anything. So, I'm sharing what I think is useful for everyone who actually wants to stay alive and have a chance at happiness. And the first step is "Generating a positive field".

I had a difficult experience in College where I wound up getting too high at a college party in the early 1970s and had been awake all night long and it was now about 10 am the next day. I was experiencing myself fragmenting at this point and got kind of scared because I had never experienced anything like this before. But it was a perfect opportunity for me to practice "Generating a Positive Field" like I had been taught by my parents. So, even though I was pretty terrified at the time of what I was experiencing, I went to my bedroom and put a pillow over my head and then said soundlessly to myself, "I'm Okay" over and over again for about 4 to 6 hours until I had convinced my subconscious that I actually was okay and My invocation of "I'm okay" had manifested and I was okay. At this point I allowed myself to go to sleep secure in the knowledge that I actually was okay and was going to survive this experience.

So, learning to "generate a positive field" can at times save your life. Another time to generate a positive field is when you are aware you are in danger of dying in a survival situation. I have experienced this many times in my life because I always have been somewhat of an adventurer in life.
So, when your back is to the wall sometimes you need to take an extreme stand of something internal dialog like yelling internally, "I'm going to survive this no matter what! Get the F--- out of my way everyone because I will survive no matter what it takes!" You don't have to necessarily say any of this verbally (in most cases). You just have to be completely determined that you will survive no matter what and that anyone who interferes with your survival will be dealt with harshly.

Luckily, it is a very rare occurrence (or never) that most of us face something like this. But when a survival moment or even a month arises at an unexpected moment, you are already psychologically angry enough to survive almost anything because you have already learned how to generate either a "Positive Field" or a "Survival Field". Obviously, if you don't know how to generate a "Survival Field" of awareness, you won't survive when things get rough. Because it is all one's attitude in the end whether we survive anything or not. And one must be able to survive anything to get to where one is given a chance to learn to develop an ongoing "Positive Field" which is good for career, family, friends, and anything good or useful you want to accomplish in life.

There are different types of positive fields that one can choose to create. One of the most simple is something even a little child can master. It is one my mother taught me when I was about 2. It is:
"I AM Happy happy happy every second of every day. I am happy happy happy with the happiness of Fun Way." By just getting a child to repeat this starting at age 2 or 3 and by dancing around singing it playfully while you dance with them, you are teaching them "Generating a simple positive Field"

Then at about age 32 when I started studying with Tibetan Lamas in California, Oregon, Nepal and India I learned

"May all beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss
 May all beings be free from suffering and the Cause of Suffering
May all beings never be without the supreme Bliss that is Free from
All Near and Far all Grasping and Aversion

I find great peace visualizing this and generating this field a lot of the time because as a child I asked to learn to soul travel consciously so I could visit God in the Center of the Galaxy. When I reached my late teens and early twenties this prayer to God was answered. At first, consciously soul traveling was terrifying until I got used to it. But what soul traveling allowed me to do was to visit other civilizations in our galaxy and eventually (after age 32 when I studied with Tibetan Lamas) beyond our galaxy to other galaxies and dimensions. So, when I say this (Prayer) "May all beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss" I experience it for ALL beings in the universe and in all times and spaces (past, present and future).  It gives me great peace experiencing the whole universe attaining bliss and the Cause of bliss in every moment.

The other beauty to me about generating this positive field is that "one doesn't necessarily have to believe in God to say it and to believe it." I personally believe in God because I have had a face to face experience with God but unless you have also have this experience where you "See" God and then die (at least die as you were before) I see no reason that anyone has to believe in God unless you have experienced God like I have in your personal life experience.

But generating a positive field anyone can do and one of the most profound blessings of this is generating a positive field using the above "May all beings attain bliss and the cause of bliss". There is literally no limit to the good you can do by experiencing this part or all the time if you can do it.

When I finished writing the above I wrote the following that literally was my experience of "Meeting God":
Meeting God

No comments: