Sunday, June 5, 2011

Heaven Interfaced with Earth

Or "HEAVEN IS NOW AND FOR ALL TIME INTERFACED WITH EARTH"

Though I have written about this before I feel it is just so very important for all people possible to understand this.

In 2004 when the Tsunami hit in Indonesia and killed 250,000 people (approximately) I was scared the previous two weeks to this as the heaven realms drew near to the earth. So, at that point as an intuitive I thought I and my family would die too from what I was experiencing then. So, when I woke up December 26th to watching the devastation on CNN TV I was relieved because I realized that I and my family were not going to die even though Hundreds of thousands in Indonesia and Ceylon and Thailand and people on various Pacific Islands would die.

This year something different happened. Here are two on the spot articles that define this change as I experienced it.

Jonathan Flow: The Golden City Now Covers the Eart...

Also, if you click on my above blog article there is another one inside that one as well that predates this one.

However, now all this has evolved into a place where Earth and the Heaven realms are perfectly interfaced and growing in complexity and permanence.

It is my experience that what was once a "temporary protection" to keep the earth from nuking out of existence (likely when Osama was killed) or something like that became more permanent.

So, it is my experience that "The Rapture" or whatever you want to call it in your own personal religious experience or scientific calibration around the world has taken place and is becoming more permanent every day. There is literally no separation between the physical world and the heaven realms now like there was as recently as January. It could be said this all began in Earnest around Christmastime 2010, even though it likely has been coming for 2000 years or more.

So, the actuality of all this is something that is being felt by intuitives all over the world who have developed senses and who can sense these kinds of changes. So, if you were waiting for heaven and earth to join the waiting is over. However, Earth is now an "EVERYTHING" kind of place more than before. So even though heaven is right here with you, if you do bad things "HELL" is also right here with you as well.

The real change is that God is here in Heaven form right now for everyone if that is what you want and have always been praying for. There is no real separation AT ALL between Heaven and Earth for anyone. So, if you tune your spiritual internal radio or TV to Heaven, Heaven is what you will experience from now on! IT IS ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE!

My parents said it best to me while I was growing up:

"WHAT YOU PUT YOUR ATTENTION UPON YOU BECOME".

No comments: