Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Moses Kind of Experience

Meeting God
 
The above blog of mine deals more in detail about this experience in my early 20s.

But part of what led to this was my desire to soul travel when I was young. My parents and some of their religious books talked about how it is possible to soul travel. Since as a child I always wanted to be an Airplane pilot or become a Bush Pilot in Alaska, soul travel also seemed to fulfill this same desire to travel everywhere (on the winds) so to speak. I suppose this same dream to some degree made sailors want to sail around the world on their sailing wings. So, as I became older 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 I would have dreams often where I would become an angel like being and be able to fly. Many intuitives I met in my church growing up would tell me that flying dreams signaled a capacity not only for ESP but for soul traveling. So, I continued through my prayers to be able to consciously soul travel. During this process I became more and more capable of experiencing myself in that state (One with God is a majority) and it started to become a natural state like it does for many religious and spiritual people around the world.

Then at 21 when I became too psychically powerful for my church to cope with I was excommunicated from it and also broke up with the girl I planned to marry that I had gone out with for two years while we went steady. She decided she wanted to remain celibate even if we married and since I wanted children this wasn't going to work for me at all. So, before I was excommunicated we had broken up several months prior to this. So, within the next few years I embarked down a life that I had never planned for or expected without my friends in my church that I grew up with from all over the world and without the girl I planned to marry. At that point at age 21 I saw no reason at all to go on living. And at that point I said to God, "If you don't show yourself to me I will kill myself within a few days."

So then, one day when I was out consciously soul traveling in the vicinity of the Orion Nebula, God came to me and the experience I recount in "Meeting God" above took place.

This completely changed my life and I gave up permanently the idea of committing suicide ever. Sometimes I think that if I'm in too much pain near the end of my life that I will take my own life. But when I ask God, God will say something like, "It will never come to that for you." My mother and my present wife also have said that when I go it will be quick and not drawn out. So, I guess I also have a sense of this as well. But, being in or near the Orion Nebula was something that I had already accomplished through soul travel even before I left my church. What is sometimes strange to me is that I had to leave my church to meet God in person.

Often when I hear about other people having my kind of experience it is also a Moses kind of experience also. Unusual events seem to precede actually seeing and meeting God. And after one is burnt to a crisp by one of these experiences their body may still be alive like mine was. But they are no longer the same person but literally they become an instrument of God in all ways. They become polarized like an electromagnet polarizes a nail to become magnetic too. Everything changes. It's not really at all about being religious exactly. It is about becoming spiritual where literally all beings big and small become your family, your brothers and sisters. We were all created by God (all life in the universe in all time and space) so we all need to take care of each other like family.

No comments: