I was told as I was growing up and after about a Brotherhood and Sisterhood of Infinite Compassion not limited by Time or Space. I imagined that such a thing could exist. As I entered into becoming a soul traveler during my early 20s I began to meet beings all over this galaxy that reminded me of this Brotherhood and Sisterhood and Beinghood of Infinite Compassion.
Then as I moved into my 30s one night I realized I was being inducted permanently into this Brotherhood and Sisterhood of Infinite Compassion. Here I should make this more clear. In some ways every compassionate being is a trial member of this existing Brotherhood and Sisterhood and Beinghood of and beyond all time and space. But for many of us there comes a time when we become formally a part of this group of Trillions and Trillions of Beings in thousands and Thousands of Galaxies and dimensions.
The best way I can put this is when you are inducted formally there will never be any real fear you experience ever again. Oh, you might be afraid just enough not to drive your car over the cliff or you might not want to experience pain. But, you no longer are afraid of anything that goes bump in the night because you are a part of the biggest compassionate group of Beings in the Universe. And their alignment is around compassion for all sentient beings in the universe.
So, since my 30s I learned that this Brotherhood and Sisterhood and Beinghood of Infinite Compassion not only exists, but it also has the capability of bringing to bear the full compassionate power of all its members in all time and space and to correct literally any important situation in the universe whenever it is necessary.
However, what is important might not be how you define what is important because this compassionate group is mostly dealing with planets and Stars and Galaxies and Nebulas of Lifewaves of Trillions and Trillions of beings throughout all time and space. So, for example, the continued existence and genetic and soul health of the lifewaves of not only humans here on earth but of humanoids on thousands of planets as well as various other species of intelligent beings throughout the universe as well as all lifeforms that live on and around earth would be their concern.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment