Purple?
Purple: "Yes? Jonathan?"
Jonathan: "What is God really. You have lived millions of years in various times throughout this galaxy and others. You must have some idea of what God actually is?"
Purple: "Ahh. The Question all beings seek after. First of all there are theories of God and then there are forms of God."
Jonathan: "What's the difference really?"
Purple: "Theories of God are things people make up to tell their children not to be afraid at night when they go to sleep of dying and never waking up again."
Jonathan: "Then what are actual forms of God?"
Purple: "Well. There are potential forms of God. For example, every human being (and many other physical beings are potential forms of God."
Jonathan: "Okay. Then what are now forms of God?"
Purple: "That is the easiest question of all to answer. Within this galaxy the two most developed present forms of God are the Galactic Sentience and the being you spring from as one of the millions of incarnations of the original Galactic Sentience."
Jonathan: "Why is all that true?"
Purple: "Now that's a silly question, Jonathan. Because there is only theory and then there is reality. And I'm only answering this question in relation to this galaxy so you aren't confused by what I would say."
Jonathan:"So, there literally are almost an infinite set of forms of God?"
Purple: "Yes."
Jonathan: "Do they all agree?"
Purple: "They all agree that they exist. But further than that they have different points of view much like the atoms in every tree or person are different than each other even though because of the laws of physics at times they share atoms and electrons."
Jonathan: "So God's are individual throughout the universe."
Purple: "Yes. But they all agree on most things that correlate. You see, the physics of different Galaxies differ in that there are different amounts of different elements within every galaxy. So, the properties of different galaxies are different than each other. Even if I go to a different Galaxy I have to build my Purple Delta 7 bodies of the elements in that Galaxy so I don't have certain types of problems in new galaxies. Also, I have to learn from the Gods of that galaxy what is accepted and what is not."
Jonathan: "Does the Galactic Sentience have you go to these galaxies?"
Purple: "Yes. I am an emissary like an Ambassador to these surrounding Galaxies to the Milky Way Galaxy that you and I naturally live in."
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment