Monday, November 25, 2013

Generators of Compassion

I had an experience last night that completely amazed me. I realized that people are generators of "Heaven Realms" potentially which is why the Saints bones are put in the Altars of many Catholic Churches and why they in some ways are partaken of like the sacraments of the body and blood of Christ by Tibetan Buddhists and others in their religion. I realized that this creation of heaven realms or even "Generators" of Heaven realms is an actual rather than theoretical thing that is universal to mankind.

This was a major breakthrough in understanding for me. To find, theoretical things I thought might be true to be scientifically actually true is a very big transition for anyone. It reminded me a lot of when I first realized a soul can separate from a human body without dying. When I was able to gaze at my body from a soul body while it was asleep this taught me that souls were real and that souls also function and operate both with and without bodies on a scientific level.

Whenever you take out of a theoretical level some realization and realize it is actual and scientific this creates a paradigm shift in a person. It would be akin to realizing you could walk when you never walked before or realizing you can fly because you never knew you had wings to fly before.

So, these paradigm shifts move people's lives around the world. It is nice to study science but I feel it likely will be a long time before scientists discover what people individually have been discovering since men and women existed on the earth.

So, people are potential Generators of compassion and through this compassion often they also become the essence of Heaven realms themselves.

I think this is why God showed me that there are thousands to millions of heavens in the vicinity of earth when I was young. There are religious based heavens and individual heavens of all sorts. I always wondered how individual, family and group heavens got created? I think God just showed me last night.

No comments: