Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2020

When as a precognitive psychic and intuitive I look forward I see something that reminds me a lot of 1929 and the Stock market Crash (2007 and 2008) to 2020 being a lot like 1950 was for the world. I see a whole lot of technological and cultural progress, a whole lot of people dying from unexpected storms and weather and droughts worldwide, and a whole lot of people dying (possibly millions) from wars in places like Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and possibly many other countries as well.

So, the best way I can put this is most of what is coming you can't do much about but pray to survive it as a human being here on earth. So, just like on the highway if you see a truck barreling down on you, you get out of the way, or if a train is  crashing you get out of the way, or if a plane is crashing and you are already on the ground (you get out of the way of it if you can).

So, that is what I have to say about the next 6 years or so. Just be aware so you can get out of the way of whatever is happening so you and your families can survive whatever comes.

No comments: