Wednesday, September 24, 2014

When Death Surrounds you prepare for your own death

This happened to me more than once in my life. The first time I was 2 years old and dying of Whooping cough. Then my Grandmother sang: "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and Archangel Michael appeared to me with his band of Archangels so I didn't die. I wanted to be like them so I stayed alive so I could be like them.

When I was 9 I fell about 8 feet back off a boulder near Chilao in the Angeles National Forest near Los Angeles and hit the back of my head on a rock. I got up and threw up and likely had had a concussion. But, people were different in the 1950s because my Dad said "likely what his Dad would have said, "Get up! Let's go!" because there weren't rescue helicopters and stuff like that in 1956 or 57 much. So, I either got up and walked out of there or possibly I was going to die there! So, though I was nauseous and crying I did what my father commanded because we had to climb up rocks and cliffs to get out of there and if I couldn't do that likely I wasn't going to survive the day.

He never took me to a doctor because that wasn't something you would do then either because he didn't really believe in doctors and neither did his Dad unless you had a broken arm or leg.

As a result of this I got blunt trauma childhood epilepsy and thought I was going to die for a few years until I was 15 and grew out of this. So, a part of why I'm intuitive is that if I wasn't intuitive and very aware of everything I felt or thought I likely would have died before I was 15. Doctors didn't know I had blunt trauma epilepsy they just told me I didn't have to get drafted when I turned 18.

Then, when I was 15 my skull grew enough so the pressure released from my brain likely from a dent or crack in the back of my skull.

So, at 15 God came into my body because I asked him to and my seizures stopped as soon as I did this and my appearance changed too completely within 3 months.

Then when I was 50 I got a heart virus and almost died for 8 months. However, if you have had near death experiences before you sort of know that you might survive another one of these things. Wheras if I had had perfect health my whole life until the heart virus it is quite possible I might have just panicked and died like everyone else I heard of did with a heart virus in 1998 and 1999.

So, when death surrounds you prepare for death. It doesn't mean you are going to die. However, if you are prepared to die it is a whole lot easier than if you're not. And once you are prepared you are at peace the rest of your life until it actually happens. By God's Grace.

No comments: