I recently compared these times to the beginning of World War I and the late 1930s when Hitler started taking over countries.
However, now I'm not so sure this is useful. Because I don't remember a pandemic in World War II. The pandemic was just after world War I and that Flu epidemic killed 50 million people worldwide.
So, maybe this is more like the aftermath of World War I or something like that. Because soon, (the way this whole thing is going) we might be seeing Ebola cases in LIbya, Egypt, then Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
This is quite likely by Christmas at this point. However, this is also an unknown for a variety of reasons too.
Could there be 1 or more cases of Ebola already in almost any nation on earth right now that we don't know about?
Of course. Yes.
That has to be the correct answer. However, by the time dozens are dead from it in any given
country they world will start to suspect something.
So, it is very important that if people are dying in a family somewhere on earth that no one knows what they are dying from: "You need to know what they died from!" because otherwise, if it is Ebola, your family might be next. This is a worldwide concern at this point.
Likely this virus isn't going to travel by air on public transportation because people are being screened around the world now.
However, it can travel by Car, on foot, by motorcycle, by private plane, by boat or ship very easily.
So, be aware what is causing a whole lot of deaths in your area of the world because it just might save your life and the lives of your family. And you might be able to keep it from spreading around your country from now on.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!