I know this would be an incredible hardship but if this is looked upon as Triage in trying to save the lives that you still can save worldwide then this might become much clearer to everyone.
Otherwise, worrying about the economies of Africa and what will happen to them meanwhile the whole world is infected with Ebola?
Think about the full consequences of that?
Governments move very slowly and by that time half the world might be dead the way things are presently going.
So, I might be right or wrong, but if we want to prevent half or more specifically 3/4 of most people on earth from dying from Ebola, someone better do something sort of quick people.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!