Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Golden City Continues to Expand throughout the Earth

 Living the Legends of Mt. Shasta

I was realizing today how the "Golden City" of Mt. Shasta which is a real heaven realm connected to Earth continues to encircle all of Earth as the Solar Logo promised in 2011 to continue empowering.

At that time the terrible Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan killed at least 30,000 people there in Japan and Fukushima melted down 3 reactors there that will continue to vent radiation into the water table there for thousands of years and it will slowly drift into the ocean and across it for thousands of years now because there really is no way to stop it that humans have thought of yet. So, more radiation goes into the oceans and slowly circulates around the world in the flesh of fish, dolphins, whales etc. on the ocean currents.

So, to help people of Earth the blessings of the heaven realm "The Golden City" were spread all over the earth at that time. So, people could more easily live in a heaven realm even while still here on earth. I realized today this dispensation for all mankind continues unabated.

When I was younger (21) someone very special and gifted like I was then from my parents church came to me and told me she was sent to "Save me", my mother agreed with her. So, she was a mother in her 40s then with kids my age (her daughter was my age then) and she proceeded to pray down the angels into the physical realm we all live in.

By doing this she made me realize that I didn't have to kill myself to be with God like I was planning then.

I realized I could live literally in heaven right here on earth by surrounding myself with angels as much of the time as I could. So, I have.

So, as much as possible I have lived in heaven with the angels right here on earth every since. This way God could work through me often 24 hours a day ever since. This has been both good for me and good for life on earth.

If you are gifted like me but experience life as just too painful to go on living, think about my solution of living with the angels right here on earth. In this way you can stay alive and help all your family and friends by living with the angels all the time.

It doesn't really matter whether they believe in God or not. The point is you do. The point is that you keep the angels next to you at all times and because of this their lives often get better too.

A Tibetan Lama once explained to me how this all works scientifically. He said it is a lot like a handkerchief when you pick it up from one point. The people we know and are related to we are all connected too like all the fibers in the handkerchief so as the threads we are are lifted all the other threads (people in the handkerchief are lifted up to God too). This helped me a lot in understanding better how all this works in real life.

If we have been born here on earth we can help others more if we stay here as long as possible to bless those around us with the angels our souls presence brings.

If we surround ourselves with angels we literally bring angels into the lives of everyone we know or touch throughout our lives. By the Grace of God.

No comments: