Tuesday, March 6, 2018

2,110,124 visits so far to intuitivefred888

It's always amazing for me to see the counters go up dramatically when they do. It all depends upon which articles go viral. For example, this is my most viral article of all time:

 
21398
Though it was originally compiled and written by my on

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2013

It was just so popular an article that I republished it on October 2nd 2014

However, if I were to share the most read article in the last month or year it might be:




Apr 16, 2016

I don't have a year counter built into my stats page but I do have all time and monthly counters built in by blogger.com

This is how i'm able to share my daily most read and my monthly most read articles. The monthly most read articles are automatically compiled by software my daughter installed for me who is at this point much better at HTML programming than I am. 

Monthly most read articles appear at the top of your screen at this webpage automatically.

If you don't know what HTML programming means it is Hypertext markup Language which is the first programming language built within the HTTP or "Hypertext Transfer Protocol".

Everything you see online is built usually from HTML or a compatible language set into HTTP.

In the late 1960s I studied Fortran and Cobol programming languages in College and then eventually taught myself the Basic Language and taught that to my older children growing up so they could program their own video games. 

then I took a Yahoo page (when Windows 95 was new) and took a yahoo front page and saved in (it was easy to do in Windows 95 then) and played with the HTML. And this is how I taught myself to program in HTML by altering variables in Html by playing with a saved Yahoo page in Windows 95 during the late 90s.

Then I started my first website at GEocities.com which was bought by Yahoo and I programmed the site myself starting in 1999 after I had recovered from a nearly fatal heart virus.

So, for me, operating and programming websites is something I will have done now for 20 years in 2019.

No comments: