Tuesday, March 13, 2018

3 months in 1969

From August through the end of October or beginning of November 1969 (I was 21 years old and still driving my then new 1968 Camaro I had bought when working as a computer programmer in North Hollywood then) I lived in the apartment complex at 407 Ocean Front in Venice, California. I have no idea if it is still there or whether it has been torn down and replaced by now but it was a pretty crazy place with beach access then to the Venice Beach when I lived there and worked as an Electrician for the owner then of that property by wiring another property nearby (also a new apartment complex) then. It was not too far where Muscle Beach was where 

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Wikipedia worked out a lot before he became a famous

actor in movies like Conan the Barbarian and others like Terminator and then eventually governor of California and married into the Kennedy family through Maria Shriver.

One of the books I read there was "The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ" by LEVI published by Leo 
W. Dowling Box 5656 Metropolitan station, Los Angeles 55, California. This book was originally published in 1908.

The interesting thing about this book was it went into the "lost years of Jesus" and opened up many questions in my mind about (where was Jesus from age 12 to 30?) and why don't we hear about this too?

According to this book Jesus traveled and studied spirituality and religion and was initiated into the deeper secrets of life wherever he went as he traveled the earth.

No comments: