To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Found Out I have a relative who fought in the Revolutionary War in U.S.
I already knew about my great Grandfather who was a Captain in the Northern Army during the Civil war who was born in the 1840s and lived until 1937. But, I didn't know about another of my ancestors who actually fought in the Revolutionary war for Independence too. A friend who does genealogies did the research and shared it with me tonight which was pretty interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment