Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Hackers Go After X-Ray, MRI Machines for Corporate Espionage
- Panic of 1837 - Wikipedia
- For bloggers: Experiment, Experiment, Experiment
- Mind Control Isn't Sci-Fi Anymore | WIRED: September 13th 2017
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen loaned millions to Ukrainian cab mogul?
- The 'Strongmen Era' is here: by IAN BREMMER
- Polar bear - Wikipedia
- Help:Wiki markup language
Thursday, March 15, 2018
It's been raining about 50% of the time now since Monday. But Friday it is supposed to rain much harder
The rain was loud tonight this Thursday night on the skylight so we looked out and it was raining cats and dogs for a long time tonight. We really need this soaking rain even if it is from a Pineapple Express like this from near Hawaii. The low wind soaker rain bands this week (one after another ongoing) have really soaked us ongoing for the first real week ongoing this rainy season. Like I said the whole area "Greater San Francisco Bay area" is supposed to get on average from these rain bands 2 to 4 inches of rain which we greatly need about now. Then two or three days with partly cloudy or full sun and then back to another storm by next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday here in Northern California.