Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?
Thursday, March 15, 2018
It's been raining about 50% of the time now since Monday. But Friday it is supposed to rain much harder
The rain was loud tonight this Thursday night on the skylight so we looked out and it was raining cats and dogs for a long time tonight. We really need this soaking rain even if it is from a Pineapple Express like this from near Hawaii. The low wind soaker rain bands this week (one after another ongoing) have really soaked us ongoing for the first real week ongoing this rainy season. Like I said the whole area "Greater San Francisco Bay area" is supposed to get on average from these rain bands 2 to 4 inches of rain which we greatly need about now. Then two or three days with partly cloudy or full sun and then back to another storm by next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday here in Northern California.