Once again I believe that Paul Manafort cannot co-operate with Mueller without being killed by Putin like the Russian Spies have been in England. So, he has no choice I believe to either do the time, run away or commit suicide. These I believe are his only real choices.
Trump signals wider senior staff shake-up may be coming
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Paul Manafort faces 305 years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment