I find it VERY similar to Chrome without the 3rd parties cookies (I'm told). So, I'm going to try Safari like my very intelligent friend recommended to avoid cookies and tracking so much like you get from Chrome. So, I'll try Safari as long as it doesn't cause me too many problems along the way.
I very much miss Firefox but I'm not sure at this point exactly how long Firefox is going to be around because mostly it is a non-profit browser. So, if people don't donate enough to it it could go away.
Oh, one more thing I like about Safari I just discovered is "automatic Spelling corrections" when the software detects misspellings.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment