begin quote from: Democrats look to flip another House seat
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
This is what my blog looks like in Safari
I thought I would try using Safari to see the differences. I found that I could adapt to Safari by trying to understand the version on my MacBook Pro. I have this automatically loaded as part of the IOS on my iPhone. So, I'm familiar with Safari on my iPhone. If I can avoid 3rd party cookies that just increases my positive experiences in regard to things online.s
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment