I thought I would try using Safari to see the differences. I found that I could adapt to Safari by trying to understand the version on my MacBook Pro. I have this automatically loaded as part of the IOS on my iPhone. So, I'm familiar with Safari on my iPhone. If I can avoid 3rd party cookies that just increases my positive experiences in regard to things online.s
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Now What?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- IF I understand the previous article sufficiently:
- Sissy Spacek - Wikipedia
- From where Purple Delta 7 first appears in "2035"
- Pearl Harbor sailor comes home for burial -- 77 years after he died
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?