As we move through life (especially people self sacrificing enough to have children I notice) we tend to save lives as we begin to see all people sort of as like our own children. Though it isn't always possible to save everyone if we are practical we save whoever we can along the way.
Often it doesn't take much to save some people. It can be a prayer, good will, a good talk to someone naive or inexperienced as to this or that about life, it can be pulling someone out of danger in the right moment and saving yourself from that danger too. It can be many many things.
But, to me, the right way to look at all this is as we save others we save ourselves.
Why?
Because in valuing others enough to save them we also begin to value ourselves enough to keep ourselves alive too through anything that comes.
With the birth of my son at age 26 I began to value not only being a father and raising my son I also in reality began valuing more all people I saw or met. I began to see that they all suffered as I did, they all laughed and cried as I did and they all mostly wanted to do what was right for themselves or others. And those who couldn't manage this often were soon gone from the earth.
Valuing yourselves and others, your significant others and your children starts you down a path where you value everyone's children, and then everyone that you can save if they will listen to you along the way.
You cannot save everyone because often they will not let you and then they are gone. This is just a part of life.
So, being practical about this is maybe the most important thing I can tell you. It is mostly about learning Triage as you move through life, It will be pretty obvious who you might be able to save and who will listen to you and who you can save through prayer or good will along the way.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment