Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Unfortunately, arming some teachers might be the only way to reduce the number of shootings in schools

Why is this?

This is the best way I can explain it.

When I grew up almost everyone believed in God (OR pretended to so they wouldn't be discriminated against here in the U.S.) Because of this people just mainly "DID NOT" go into schools and shoot them up.

Why?

Because everyone then mostly believed in Karma or "As ye sow So Shall ye Reap" which is the Christian Version of KARMA.

So, no one wanted to kill students or teachers because it was basically "BAD KARMA" to do that.

However, now you have people who are "ONLY ANIMALS" in their minds. So, there are NO consequences for someone who is suicidal and unhappy that thinks, "Hey. I'm so unhappy I could kill a bunch of people before I kill myself and end it all. I can show just how miserable and unhappy I am by killing everyone I can!"

This is the psychology of Today's mass shooters. Karma or "As ye sow so shall ye reap" means absolutely nothing because to them God doesn't exist, consequences don't exist, to them they are only ending their own misery by killing everyone they can.

So, mass shootings are not going to stop unless you kill them before they kill everyone alive in schools.

And there are always copycat mass shootings because there will always be 1 in 10,000 people who are this miserable and who want revenge before they die!

So, because of this arming teachers may be the only way to "Shoot the mass shooters before they shoot others".

The mass shooters get their suicide by being shot by teachers and less students have to die in this horrible way.

The problem will never be solved completely but at least in this way we can reduce the carnage.


No comments: