Saturday, March 17, 2018

While I was in Santa Fe in February at the John Douglas Healing Conference I didn't watch TV or blog much

Instead I was experiencing a lot of the time thousands of angels flying through me and lifting my consciousness. Because this was happening almost constantly I was aware of just how much I changed during this week in Santa Fe with my wife and oldest daughter at this healing conference.

It was a completely amazing experience for me to have a 2nd heart healing also which brought my heart compression up to 55% or more.This time last year my heart compression was only 40%.

 So, this was the 2nd heart healing since last may regarding John Douglas.

Also, I learned about a product called Cell food which is drops I put in water which increases the oxygen in your cells which prevented me from getting a headache at 7100 feet elevation in Santa Fe. Also, I used it in Mt. Shasta which allowed me to ski the next morning after arriving. I haven't been able to do something like this for around 10 years where I could ski the very next day without taking a day or two to adapt to the altitude which is amazing too.

Also, while in Santa Fe we drove up to 10,000 feet and I was also okay because of the cell food drops which was amazing too! And later this spring I will be 70 which is amazing too!

By God's Grace

No comments: