Friday, January 18, 2019

I find it very useful to categorize "ALL THINGS" into hypotheses, Theories and Laws

I find this is useful because I tend not to throw away completely anything anyone tells me because I might have a use for it at some point in the future to help me analyze what is going on in me or around me or around the world. In this way I can understand myself and all things everywhere better.

I find categorizing all things into Hypotheses, Theories and Laws a life of Genius.

Why?

Because through time hypotheses tend to move up to theories or laws in my thoughts if they are found to be accurate enough. This is a path to wisdom. And if you add to this compassion towards yourself and all life in the past, present and future in the universe it will also take you to enlightenment.

I also put all religious concepts   into hypotheses, theories or laws as well.

However, they have to be proven through rigorous testing by me for me to take anything seriously at all.

So, literally all things I read or experience are tested for practicality and usefulness in this way.

by God's Grace

No comments: