Friday, January 18, 2019

reprint:Arcane: The look and Feel of his New Devan Body

I started writing about Arcane in 1980 on a summer day in Mt. Shasta looking up at White capped Mt. Shasta then. We had two goats then a Nubian and an Alpine and we sold Goat's milk and goat cheese to our friends from these two milk goats. Our children then were 6, 7 and 8 I believe and it was just before we bought 2 1/2 acres of land and built a house about 20 to 30 miles from the little city of mt. Shasta and I built us an A Frame to live in. We had a spring on our land later that year too. We had a marvelous view of Mt. Shasta as we were at 4000 feet elevation on the mountain and we home schooled our children there until 1985 which was a truly amazing experience then in our lives. In some ways 1980 to 1985 allows me to still be alive and happy now at age 70. The chaos of my 20s was healed during this time and I moved powerfully starting in 1980 towards enlightenment. IN 1985 my wife and children and I spent 4 months in India, Nepal, Thailand and Japan which made us all truly citizens of the world after which we all became world travelers for life. Even my youngest daughters have learned to be World Travelers. They were born in 1989 and 1996.

begin quote from:http://dragonofcompassion.com/journal

 Arcane- The Look and the feel of his New Deva Body. January 2nd 2010

Though Arcane was and is about 6 feet tall like a normal human the way he physically looked when he was born about 1,000,000 years into the future was similar to these Avatar pictures in many ways. What is similar is the eyes. Though some describe these eyes as green, I would describe them as Golden Irises.  in the 3d poster I stood next to in my local theater, I allowed myself to travel back to wearing once a body like this only with lavender blue skin more useful for traveling underwater and with gills on the neck  for breathing underwater and a 9 inch tongue that also had many uses on the Planet New Deva in which I was once born in that body far into the future.

When I originally wrote about the life of Arcane I didn't yet realize it was a past life lived far into the future. I didn't believe something like that was even possible then. However, when I almost died for 7 months during a serious heart virus, I had to go to a very deep spiritual place in my preparation for death. In this place of death preparation I realized that Arcane was an actual past lifetime I had lived. I was overwhelmed by the experience but realized it was true. So looking into these eyes took me back there into all the strangeness of being another person growing up underwater on another planet far into our future. But since these colonists originally came from  earth in the 24th and 25 centuries we all are related to them in a way for they are our descendants.
I wonder if Avatar is also an Earth evolution and I wonder if this took place already in the future. I suppose only you and future generations can find out for sure.

 May 27th 2010
Sitting next to me is our DVD copy of Avatar. My daughter said she was watching it on our IMAC. So the haunting look of golden irises takes me back once more to living in another body on New Deva.  Though how it works has all being explained to me both directly and indirectly, I still have many questions as to how it all completely works. For example, my first question would be are all lives lived simaltaneously or sequentially or at random? Any maybe in the overall sequence of things maybe this isn't the most important question. Since time is completely relative even on earth and sort of meaningless if one travels beyond earth and becomes even more meaningless out beyond the solar system and then even more meaningless out beyond the galaxy, maybe sequences of things are less important than just being here right now in fulness.

No comments: