Thursday, January 24, 2019

How to blog at blogger.com (blogspot) using "Compose" with Autoencoders

Basically, at blogspot (blogger.com) the sites are free all you have to do is to sign up for a site, give it a name, and get a template you want to use and decide what you want to put there.

But, here's the thing. This site will go anywhere on earth that Google goes potentially.

This doesn't mean you will get 1 million visits the first day because that would likely be a 1 in a million chance that this could or would happen. You might not even get one visit that day because no one knows your site even exists or where to find it at first.

But, using autocoders like "Compose" at blogger.com you don't need to know almost anything about HTML coding (or compatible languages) because compose and the autoencoder that runs it through a form of Artificial intelligence I guess does all this for you.

So, how do you blog?

1. making sure you are in the compose mode after you hit "NEW POST" on your start page where your website is after you create it and log in (by the way nothing happens at all unless you log in and create a website in the first place and set up a template first. And you want to log out by the way so hackers cannot easily ruin your website the very first day. And you want a password they won't easily guess either.

2. Once you hit "New post" you will see a page that under your name of your website says (compose or "HTML" . You should hit "Compose" because you don't want to create in HTML unless you have been trained to do that and even then it might not be useful to you. For example, I can program in HTML but it takes 90% to 100% longer to do this so I don't anymore. So, rather than spend 4 to 8 hours setting things up often I can do it in 5 to 10 minutes time instead. So, my average for an article here at intuitivefred888 is about 5 to 25 minutes per article by using "Compose"

If all you want to do is to write something (without picture or graphics) just start writing like you were in "Word" or another text editor and then when you finish hit "publish" up to the right after you title your article and Label it to your right.

After you hit "Publish" go to your website and check if it loaded properly or if you made any mistakes and you have just published your first article ever at your website.

When you want to quote something from another website it is much more complicated because you have to use the "EDIT" function at the top of your page. I used to use Firefox but I think Google harmed firefox I think so I had to switch to Chrome to make my website work as well then. For blogger.com Firefox was the best and might be on some platforms you are programming from now. But, I was forced to change to Chrome and make do with that so this is what I'm using now to do this.

To quote you need at least two windows open. You need your compose window open at your website and you need another window you are quoting from. I find I keep about an average of 5 windows open of my compose and published things open of my website and about 5 things I want to quote form open at the same time in Chrome. This makes it all less confusing for me. however, each of us has to develop a system that works best for us as programmers of our sites.

So, in some ways you can call yourself a blogger and a programmer even if you are using Autoencoders because you are still the webmaster of your site and you are still programming your site even if you are using autoencoders instead of doing the HTML yourselves.

I suppose there are many different points of view regarding all this but remember I've been programming in HTML since about 1995 when I saved a yahoo.com page and played with it until I had mastered all the basics by watching what each thing did on the saved page as I changed variables. So, I learned the basics first which is break and paragraph. However, I cannot really show you here because if I give a html command it will execute it here and not print it here (if that makes any sense to you at all if you haven't programmed in HTML before).

So, this is a level one primer I just gave you about opening a site at blogger.com and setting up a template and publishing your first article like you are in "Word".

No comments: