Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Beto O'Rourke-Wikipedia
Thursday, January 10, 2019
I watched the first episode of Project bluebook last night
I DVRed the program when it first aired on January 8th 2019. I liked the program and was surprised they had a character playing J. Allen Hynek, an astronomer who was well known in the 1950s through the 1980s when he passed away. It was pretty well done I thought. They were having to act out actual experiences of people and that might be difficult because most people don't have proper reference points for acting out this kind of thing. What people mostly think is real isn't the way things really are. Even though it is ridiculous on one level the most accurate way of how things really are (now at least) you see in "Men and Black" episodes.