Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I'd like to reassure readers

HTML and other languages compatible with HTML like Javascript and others often do crazy things when you least expect them to. So, for me, when suddenly the top part of a yahoo page gets attached to an article somehow I'm not surprised. However, for you, as the reader likely you have no idea (or very little) the kinds of problems that I encounter as a blogger now since 1999 when I first had a blog at Geocities.com (which no longer exists) because it was bought by Yahoo Business I believe around 2006 or 2007 and it sort of converted into their Yahoo Business area where people have business blogs and where I have had one since 2007. By the way I wasn't able to create a word button like the one you see here unless I searched for it on yahoo.com

At dragonofcompassion.com I put a lot of the longer things I have written since 1980 starting with Arcane. I didn't know that Arcane was a past life experience until around 1998 and 1999 because remembering the future I didn't believe was possible until I more fully understood what a soul was and that it has nothing at all to do with time or space (except) when clothed with a physical body like we wear here on earth. A body is a lot like a car we drive around in as a soul. But, just like your car, if you don't take care of it soon it doesn't run anymore (it dies). So, take good care of your bodies if you want to stay alive longer here on earth.

Anyway, I don't compose in HTML anymore simply because it is too time consuming for me and because I'm retired now. So, if it isn't fun and interesting why do it at all? Anyway, if strange things show up at my site for only one article I wouldn't worry as a reader. That's just some programmer's idea of a joke when people quote from their sites. Also, like the Yahoo one they are trying to get you to visit their site by clicking on some of the word buttons you see.

Instead of composing in HTML or compatible languages I use what is called "Compose" here at blogger.com(blogspot) instead. It is an automatic coder. However, when I quote from another source strange things sometimes happen (because all programmers are not in sync with each other around the world. And because an automatic coder is a form of Artificial intelligence which you see more and more of as time goes by everywhere in life. So, I hope this reassures you as a reader that all is well and good here at this site. Also, I never put cookies anywhere on my site but things I quote might have cookies in them or blogger.com might add cookies. I don't really know because I don't try to read HTML code much anymore because it just takes too much time and I'd rather be skiing or traveling and staying healthy instead. I'll live a lot longer that way.

  1. dragonofcompassion - Home

    www.dragonofcompassion.com
    WELCOME TO FRED'S Dragonofcompassion.com. Today is February 12th 2010. Since I consider my site a public service and anything I do on it is a conscious free volunteer effort I'm beginning to edit my Index site.
    • Mahasiddha
      Mahasiddha Padma is a Sanskrit Scholar and writes down...
    • Memories Part 6 and 7
      Memories part 6 and 7 My Book Memories web page 4 Lord fire...
    • Elohar
      Note: To avoid any confusion it is important to note that if...
    • Hiding
      I have transferred "Hiding in Plain Sight" here so it is...
    • Archive I B
      archive I B. Another View of Global Warming. January 1st...
    • Eridian
      Eridian is also known as "Meridian" or because he encircles...
    • Memories Part 10
      My Book Memories web page 10 NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS...
    • Services
      Iniitially, my site is not about making money. It is for...

No comments: