Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Drove south to Northern California coast yesterday
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
Thursday, January 10, 2019
If you were wondering why many word buttons are on the same page
For some reason some sources of quotes for this blog now cannot be separated easily. In this case I either show all the ones that I catch to quote at once or I spend several minutes trying to delete them from the page I'm quoting them to. This is something new but then again as a blogger who writes as well as quotes there are always many strange things you are dealing with as a blogger that change sometimes daily depending upon the whims of programmers at those sites worldwide as those things interface with autocoders (a form of artificial intelligence) that automatically codes HTML compatible languages here at this site.