Saturday, January 12, 2019

Is it helpful to see the future?

Sometimes.

And sometimes it's just painful to see the future.

However, it isn't really the future necessarily that you are seeing.

Most of the time you are seeing what will happen if you don't change it.

However, if it is something big like an earthquake the only thing you can do is to remove yourself and anyone else that will listen to you to a safe place to ride out the earthquake.

For example, in 1989, I saw the 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake coming and put my family and I on a plane to Maui and we watched the earthquake on CNN on cable TV in Hana, Maui. This was a very strange experience for all of us at the time.

And then, another time I sensed and earthquake coming but didn't know where it was going to hit. I just knew that thousands of people were going to die somewhere on earth.

This was the 2004:
Jump to Indonesia - The tsunami struck the west and north coasts of northern Sumatra, particularly in Aceh Province, Indonesia, during the early morning.


Dec 19, 2018 - Indian Ocean tsunami of 2004, tsunami that hit the coasts of several countries ... of 9.1 struck off the coast of the Indonesian island of Sumatra.

So, I was scared that it was going to kill all my family and me until it happened and I walked into my father in laws den in his home in Santa Barbara the day after Christmas and he was literally watching thousands of people dying. I almost fainted because I realized I and my family were NOT going to die that moment. So, I felt ill about all the people dying in Indonesia and Thailand and other places but relieved that I and my own family were not going to die.

Another unusual thing about the TSunami was that up to one month before the heaven realms came closer and closer to earth than I had ever seen before. So, I knew thousands of people were going to die. But, I had not idea that it would be over 200,000 people like it was.

So, as an intuitive you never know what is going to happen next. But  we survived all these things that I knew were coming.

By God's Grace

No comments: