Ideas in writing come whenever they come. If you are an intuitive like me this is especially true. Ideas and realities come "out of the blue" at literally any moment. Dealing with the consequences of these realizations often takes one on quantum jumps surpassing most other people's realities.
Is this good or bad?
Usually both because people can get jealous of you if you survive when their kids might not. But, most of the time you just "be in the right place at the right time" and you (and the people with you) are okay because you know where to be and where not to be in any given moment.
So, writing sometimes you might have to write on a napkin or something like that in a restaurant. Or if you have an Iphone smartphone type into notepad or anywhere else you find a place to write down ideas. Things come to you when they do. You cannot force any of it usually.
Awarenesses about life in the universe in regard to time and space or place or consciousness or everything at once come when they come. It doesn't work to try to force anything.
Understanding and accepting this is a part of being a real intuitive. And intuitive just naturally can be in the right place at the right time almost always if they let themselves be. Or if they don't sometimes they are gone in a day or two.
So, if you are an intuitive staying centered always is likely the most useful thing you can do. It helps you and it helps all other beings around you in the past, present and future.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Drove south to Northern California coast yesterday
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"