So, as an intuitive you never know what is going to happen next. But we survived all these things that I knew were coming.
I wrote this above line recently and found it paradoxical. But then, life is paradoxical. Being an intuitive is paradoxical and being a human being is very very paradoxical. I find that if you can embrace the paradox of life you can be happy and peaceful most of the time.
It seems most people fight the paradoxes of life and this does them in. I find if you accept the paradoxes then you can have peace and you can have happiness in your lives. Otherwise, you won't.
Adepts like Buddhists and Christians and others would meditate in their caves and have peace while millions were being killed or tortured in wars. Is this a good thing?
It's good in at least some people survive the insanity of human history while others died horribly.
You have to know when to retreat or you are dead. Otherwise you are just cannon fodder in life.
Searching for opportunities to do good is what life is all about really.
There are no problems only opportunities....
The people who get rich and succeed all think this way.
Often the others are soon crazy or dead and gone.
This likely is: "Natural Selection" and always has been.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Beto O'Rourke-Wikipedia