Tuesday, July 9, 2019

10% chance of 8.0 or larger earthquake in Santa Cruz mountains?

I was just told this this morning. I have no evidence myself of this. However, someone I met was moving to Santa Cruz and decided to spend another month in Mt. Shasta after hearing about this. Like I said no solid evidence. However, one thing this morning: The Grim reaper with the black shroud and skeleton hands and face hadn't come to me since one month before the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989 in the fall. However, he showed up today with his black shroud pulled back off his skeleton face so I could see both the front and back of his skull. Death is on the march but I'm not sure what form it will take this time. When I look forward in time I see people dying in groups of 10 to 100 at a time sort of like you see in a war or school shootings. But, I see people dying over the next year.You never really know how it is going to occur but death is coming a lot this next year. So, it could come from earthquakes, wars, school shootings, in a variety of ways but it is definitely coming now in the next year a lot. But, worrying about it doesn't help unless you are an intuitive where you can be guided by God away from the death and mayhem through prayer.

By God's Grace

No comments: