Tuesday, July 23, 2019

If someone had told me that a U.S. president was going to cause Armageddon I wouldn't have believed it 10 years ago

But, I believe it now. And that's the problem. And most people on earth believe it too at this point.

From my point of view Trump is Armageddon and I suppose some Christian people unhappy here on earth are praying for Trump to be Armageddon. But, from my point of view Armageddon is a population reduction technique put into the Bible by UFOs that wanted everyone dead in the Middle East and that's all.

Because the two most likely places to blow up over there are Tehran, and Riyadh and maybe Jerusalem might be blown up too by nukes.

Where would those nukes come from? North Korea bought by Iran and Saudi Arabia the same way oil is being smuggled likely on Oil tankers or something like that or even on a passenger plane or cargo plane.  This is what I sort of expect to happen at present just before or just after the 2020 presidential elections. So, I'm hoping Trump doesn't get re-elected or else Russia, China and the U.S. might all get nuked too the way things are presently going. I think the biggest problem might be doomsday Iran weaponized air born Ebola set loose by Iran if Trump attacks them for any reason whatsoever. This then would eventually trigger all nuclear doomsday weapons to go off in the U.S. and China and Russia after everyone was dead.

People think only the U.S. and China and Russia have doomsday weapons. I'm betting that Iran has doomsday weapons too like weaponized air born Ebola that would kill everyone on earth eventually.

But, weaponized air born ebola would eventually set off Russia's, China's, and U.S. Doomsday nukes after everyone died of Air Born ebola so anyone left alive would get nuked too.

Trump has no idea what he is really doing at all.

No comments: