Tuesday, July 16, 2019

What is "Earthing" all about?

It is going barefoot outside when you live somewhere clean enough to do this. So, first you need to be somewhere you feel safe going barefoot in the first place without poisons in the soil or grass that you might take in through your feet. For example, I never use Roundup or herbicides or pesticides at my home so I can safely go barefoot anytime I want to. My first ex-wife is very very sensitive to any pesticides and herbicides and they take her close to death if she is exposed to any so she lives in Mt. Shasta mostly where the water, land and air tend to be more pure than around cities and can survive there.

For me, I'm a lot less sensitive to all this but I still eat mostly organic non-GMO foods whenever I can (99% of the time) and go barefoot often year around on my own property. Walking outside on the ground and looking at the weather and birds and animals is very grounding for any human being and is what most people need in their lives (if they aren't getting this). If you don't get this you will tend to be depressed and confused all or some of the time and make bad decisions I have noticed in life.

This is just a part of what it takes to be a healthy human being (mentally, physically and spiritually).

Where I live deer also live and so do raccoons and sometimes mountain lions so this is interesting too. Bears sometimes are seen near by where I live too. But they are black bears not Grizzlies here in California.

Walking along the beach barefoot and across the grass barefoot (if it hasn't been treated with Roundup or other herbicides or pesticides is helpful too).

If I'm feeling depressed when I wake up I find if I just walk outside barefoot any time of year and look up at the sky and watch the birds or clouds go by I feel better immediately. Yesterday it was sunny here on the northern California coast and the wispy fog coming in through the sun was creating small rainbows I could see through my sunglasses. I found myself being healed just by watching the fog and clouds spiral and form and un form as they came off the ocean through the sunny day.

Living Closer to the earth in a more pristine place can heal a person from the cares of the world. I took my family and lived on 2 1/2 acres of land 10 miles from the nearest store or gas station and home schooled my children from 1980 until 1985 at 4000 feet on Mt. Shasta which healed especially my wife and I and gave my older children an amazing start to their lives. All of them have college degrees now and are married.

It all boils down to "What are your priorities in life?"
"Is it more important to be healthy mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally or is something else more important to you?"

Each person must define what is important to them and I have found that people who don't prioritize mental, physical and spiritual and emotional health just don't have any of these things and one often watches them begin to die in various ways in their 20s and 30s and often they are gone by 40 or 50.

For example, one of my sons best friends drank and medicated himself to death by age 27. This happens a lot to people around the world. What choices will you make?

Do you want to be alive and healthy along with your children or dead before your time and your children too?

No comments: