Understanding this is everything because in a sense it is true that whatever doesn't kill you helps you stay alive longer.
Often when you see "Golden Boys" and "Golden Girls" who haven't had to deal with nearly dying several times as young people, you look at them and think: "I wonder if the first real problem they encounter in life is going to kill them?" At least this is what I often think about people who haven't had near death experiences yet.
Until you have been tested like this often you have no idea what will happen to you when something serious goes on in your life.
So, for me, by the time I was 15 I had almost died several times so I was used to "almost dying" and it set my personality this "almost dying" a lot. My reaction was sort of: "Eat, Drink and be merry for tomorrow I might die for real."
So, in this sense I was different than most people. I wasn't afraid of physically living or of relationships simply because I knew how fragile human life actually is for anyone. Most people tend to be really fake to me simply because they really haven't experienced how near death really is to all of us. I found I had more in common with people in India because of this when I went there in 1985 and 1986 because they knew they could literally die from anything in any moment then just like me.
So, I felt very close with people without health insurance or any sense of security except through their God or Gods and religions.
And often when I see people who encounter their first real near death experience, they die because they have no real experience of what to do so they just panic and then they are dead.
I think people need to realize that "If you panic you are dead!" is the most important thing in life to remember. No matter what happens you have to find a way to stay calm enough to survive it or you won't.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment