Saturday, October 12, 2019

Life expects much more of you if you are friends with the angels

Why?

Because if you know the angels personally you tend not to be afraid like most people are on earth. The fact that you are fearless and unafraid is very unsettling to some people. They don't know what to do with people like this so often they become afraid.

But, people who live with angels often are not afraid. Why?

Because the angels will let them know if they need to know something important ahead of time or direct them to safety frequently or share with them where to go or where not to go when in perfect timing.

People who are just afraid because they don't know angels actually should be afraid simply because by not forming alliances with angels they could die any moment during their lives. This is just the reality of living in a human body here on earth.

I prefer personally to know and be friends with angels and to have them telling me where it is safe to be and where I shouldn't be at various times in my life. It makes life more enjoyable, safe and happy to live with angels all the time.

Also, I'm basically safe to go anywhere on earth because I always travel with the angels wherever I go.

By God's Grace

No comments: